Hotmail Sign up: Hotmail one of the world’s first and widely used free email service. Hotmail was first launched in the year 1996, after a year Microsoft acquired it for a huge amount $400 Millions in those days. Microsoft relaunched it as MSN Hotmail, later it rebranded as Windows Live Hotmail, in the year 2013, Hotmail changed into outlook.com. Currently, Hotmail owned by Microsoft. After the evolution of Gmail in the year 2004, many free email services went down. Though Hotmail is not a number today, it still has a consistent number of users, who use Hotmail as their primary email address, and there are many other users who like to use Hotmail as their email address.
www.Hotmail.com | Hotmail Sign up, Sign in & Login
Hotmail used by millions of people all over the world each day. There are thousands of people who sign up for Hotmail each day. Hotmail is much smarter than other free email services, such as Yahoo mail, Yandex email, and other free email service providers, and give a tough competition to Gmail. As the domain hotmail.com changed to outlook.com, many people were in dilemma, how can they sign up for Hotmail. Well, it is very simple. Below are the simple step by step guide for Hotmail Sign up.
Hotmail Sign up
- First of All, visit http://signup.live.com
- Since Hotmail is owned by Microsoft, In order to create Hotmail email address you have to visit Signup.live.com even if you visit hotmail.com you will be taken to live.com only.
- Sigup.live.com will take you to a page, where you have to enter your personal information. Such as your first name, last name, Date of birth etc..
- Here you have to be careful. When you choose for a new email address, you have to select @hotmail.com since your new email address by default will be @live.com or @outlook.com. You are looking for Hotmail Sign up, so make your email address ends with @hotmail.com
- In the Username box, enter your desired email address and choose @hotmail.com from the drop-down menu.
- Later enter your mobile number, and alternative email address if you have any. This information helps you to keep your Hotmail account safe. In case, if you lost Hotmail password, if you want to recover Hotmail password, this information will help you.
- Finally, enter the captcha to prove you are a human being, not a robot and click submit.
- After Mobile verification, your Hotmail account is ready!
Note: It is highly recommended to provide a mobile number during Hotmail sign up. I personally recommend you to provide the number which you always have with you. In case if you forget your password, in case if someone hacks your Hotmail account, you can easily get it back if your mobile number registered to your email address.
It’s great to have @hotmail.com email address. Hotmail has some cool features, which are not available in other free email providers. Hotmail makes most of your daily tasks much easier. Hence I would recommend you to use Hotmail in a long run. In case if you face any issue, feel free to comment below. We are always here to assist you.